This privacy notice contains information about the gathering and processing of personal data by Allfilm OÜ (hereinafter Allfilm) in the process of film shoot casting or hiring of actors and in carrying out film shoots. Our processing of personal data is in accordance with the legal acts that regulate the protection of personal data.
Please review the following data and if you have any questions about the privacy notice or you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us:
Allfilm OÜ, registry code 10002394
Address: Saue 11, Tallinn, 10612
Contact: email@example.com; phone: +372 672 9070.
1. Which PERSONAL data we gather and use and FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
Allfilm is the controller of your personal data (i.e. a person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data).
Allfilm gathers and processes the following data for the following purposes in the course of the casting process and the film shoots:
- Data necessary for the film shoot casting and carrying out the film shoots: given name, surname, age, phone number and e-mail address, address, height, clothes sizes, show size, existence of driving licence (yes/no), availability of a car (yes/no), readiness to drive own car at film shoots (yes/no), portrait photo, full height photo. These data are necessary for carrying out the casting process, including for planning the film shoots, participating in the film shoots and contacting you.
- Data necessary for concluding and fulfilling a contract: given name, surname, personal ID code, bank account number. These data are necessary for preparing the contract to be concluded with you as well as for speeding up the process of concluding contracts on the day of the film shoots, and for fulfilling the contract.
2. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Allfilm gathers and processes your data on the basis specified in paragraph b) of clause 1 of Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract).
3. TO WHOM MAY your data BE TRANSMITTED?
We may transmit your personal data to our cooperation partners involved in carrying out the casting and the film shoots. The cooperation partners of Allfilm shall gain access to your data in the extent necessary for carrying out the casting process or the film shoots. Your personal data may be transmitted to countries outside the European Economic Area. We shall ensure that our cooperation partners maintain the confidentiality of the received data and the high quality of protection of personal data. Before transmitting data, we shall check that the adequate protection of personal data is ensured (e.g. an adequacy decision made by the European Commission with regard to a particular country, or standard EU data protection clauses concluded with a cooperation partner) or that we have your consent.
4. How long will Allfilm store data for?
Allfilm shall use and store personal data until necessary or allowed for the purposes for which the data have been received or for fulfilling requirements arising from legal acts, but not for longer than 5 years from your registration for the casting.
5. Your rights and how to exercise them
You can exercise your rights (in the extent in which exercising such rights is not restricted under the applicable legal acts) by contacting Allfilm by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org:
The right to receive information and to access data;
The right to have data rectified and erased;
The right to restrict processing;
The right to data portability;
The right to withdraw consent (if processing is based on your consent);
The right to submit objections.
6. The right to submit complaints
If you feel that your right to privacy has been violated, you can submit a complaint with the EU supervisory authority of your permanent place of residence. You can find the contact details of supervisory authorities at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.